As a DVR Repair Technician you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- DVR and NVR assembling and maintenance.
- Capable of executing onsite repairs.
- Should have basic knowledge of electronic circuits and components.
- Attend & Analyze Complaints, take quick Actions to resolve Complaints.
- Able to travel in the region on requirement basis to provide demonstration and technical/repair support at customer’s location.
- Reporting the daily activities to the service manager.
- Chip Level troubleshooting and circuit tracing in DVR / NVR motherboards / CCTV Camera’s
- Repairing motherboard at L3/L4 level.
- Chip level repairing for DVR / NVR motherboards / CCTV Camera’s
- Identify, Analysis & troubleshoot the issues.
- Signal Tracing, Schematic Reading, Debugging.
- Advanced Rework Skill for PTH & SMD Components Soldering.