We are looking for a Mobile Application Developer who is an expert in building apps for Android and iOS devices.
As a Mobile App Developer, your duties and responsibilities will include working together with our design team for product mocks and creating next-level, latest mobile apps for our company. You will be required to work with our team of mobile developers to build intuitive mobile apps.
If you consider yourself suitable for this Mobile Developer job, then we would like you to join us.
- Analyze the requirements and propose the best possible solutions.
- Plan, implement and manage new projects and build mobile applications.
- Develop APIs for mobile functionality support and better user performance.
- Provide support during the entire application development process.
- Collaborate with the team to constantly innovate the design and functionality of apps
- Troubleshoot and debug apps and handle it over to testers for better performance.
- Update the apps according to the latest technology trends.
- Work closely with the product development team that is with other iOS Developers and Android Developers.
- Communicate with the client to understand their needs and user experiences.
- Build mobile applications for Android, iOS,
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions.
- Research and propose new mobile apps and products.
- Follow standard coding practices while writing code.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant field.
- Proven +1 years of work experience as a Mobile App Developer, Software Developer or a similar role in IT and Development Department.
- Portfolio of successfully released mobile apps on the app store.
- Proficient in mobile programming languages like Java, Objective-C, Swift 4.0, iOS SDK.
- Understanding of OOP design principles.
- Excellent knowledge about UNIX/Linux operating system.
- Ability to contribute to design, test, release and application support
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Excellent development skills.
- Exceptional problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent managerial skills and strong work ethics.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.