We are seeking an experienced and self-driven Social Media Specialist to join our team.
As a Social Media Specialist, you should be able to attract and engage with targeted virtual communities and network users. You will provide assistance to develop and implement our social media strategies. You will also help us build our online presence and enhance our advertising, marketing, and sales efforts.
If you think you are suitable to take up Social Media Specialist duties, then apply for this position now. We will love to meet you.
- Manage and execute our social media campaigns through audience identification, benchmarking, competitive research and platform determination.
- Develop, edit, publish and share content, for example, unique textual content, pictures or video on a regular basis.
- Build the visibility of our company’s social content with page optimization techniques on all social media and search networks.
- Direct all client-generated content in accordance with the balanced approach for each network.
- Make editorial calendars and syndication plans.
- Improve your efforts by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social metricsCollaborate with Marketing, Sales, and Product Development teams to manage reputation, recognize key players and coordinate actions.
- BA/BS degree in Marketing or Business.
- Proven 1+ years of work experience as a Social Media Specialist, Social Media Manager or Social Media Analyst.
- Professional certification of Digital Media Marketing, SEO, SEM will be a must.
- Excellent knowledge of Social Media Marketing channels – Google+, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn.
- Excellent content writing skills.
- Basic knowledge of photo and video editing, as well as web designing.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Ability to work in a team or individually as and when required.
- Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Good time management abilities.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Excellent listening skills.