We are looking for an enthusiastic Advertising Sales Representative to be a part of our team. Your job responsibilities will include building and maintaining long-term customer relations. Besides, you will also be responsible for identifying and contacting potential clients. You should also be able to communicate with clients to understand their advertising requirements and concerns.
As an Advertising Sales Representative, you should be able to participate in various sales meetings and trade shows. Furthermore, you should be able to coordinate with the Marketing and Design team in creating promotional campaigns. Also, you should be able to conduct in-depth research and willing to travel to different locations.
To be able to perform in this job role, you should be highly motivated and have excellent marketing skills. You should also be familiar with various advertising and marketing techniques. A successful candidate should also be able to handle stressful situations. Your ability to provide excellent customer service in a professional and timely manner will be advantageous.
Get in touch with us if you can take up the job responsibilities. We would love to have you onboard.
- Building and maintaining long-term customer relations
- Conducting in-depth research and identifying potential clients and sales areas
- Communicating with clients to understand their requirements and concerns
- Assisting in generating promotional ideas and campaigns
- Preparing and assisting in distributing media kits
- Participating and presenting at sales meetings and trade shows
- Advising clients on their purchasing decisions
- Preparing and presenting sample sales advertisements as per the clients’ requirements
- Conducting all advertising activities within the assigned budget and timeline
- Coordinating with the Graphic Designer and Copywriter in creating promotional materials
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Communications, Marketing, or a related field
- 1-2 years of work experience as an Advertising Sales Representative, Sales Representative , or a similar role in the Sales industry
- Complete knowledge of various advertising and marketing techniques
- Familiarity with the trends and developments in the Sales industry
- Excellent marketing, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Highly motivated and detail-oriented individual
- Willingness to travel to different locations and work in a competitive environment
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
- Valid UAE Driving License